During the certification process, each member of the Triplet:
- Evaluates her/his own strengths and challenges based on 15 standardized criteria o Visits, observes, shares with, and evaluates the other Triplet members
- Produces three written evaluation reports (a selfevaluation, and an evaluation for each of the other two Triplet members)
- Is coached by a mentor
- Is observed and assessed at the end of the process by an external Validator
- The final decision re: certification is made by the executive of the Certification Council, and certificates/pins are awarded at an annual event. We keep in touch with our members through conferences, and through our web page.
- Supports, mentors & monitors the Triplet through the certification process
- Reviews the reports and paperwork submitted by the Triplet and Mentor
- Validates their observations by visiting the candidate’s setting
- Makes a report and recommendations to the executive of the Council Executive of the Council:
- Reviews all the information and determines the certification status of each applicant.